Brand planning, key messaging, creative ideas, year reviews, pitches.....There is so much to do as a PR practicioner that understanding data and learning more about analysis is often at the bottom of the the list!
But what if I told that those topics could make 2017 your most sucessful yet and they're not as complex as you may think!
There are a wealth of insights and hidden gems in past PR campaigns and coverage results. From journalist influence metrics to coverage view data, PR teams are often sitting on a goldmine of information that can hugely improve performance. Looking back at past campaigns and analysing metrics can build stronger strategies and develop realistic and powerful KPIs.
PR data and analysis can be tricky to navigate. We talk about data but do we understand it? That's where we come in.
Buy my new ebook:
By the end of the book you’ll be a pro. Your team will have clear direction, achievable targets and you’ll have award-winning campaigns ready for to go for the rest of 2017.
In four short chapters you will:
- Understand how PR analysis can be easy
- Learn how to generate new metrics such as estimated coverage views
- Improve your media hit rate
- Learn how to prioritise your targets by new online measurement metrics
- Set KPIs that will improve team skills and positively impact business results
- Set KPIs that will generate your best campaign yet
It worked for David Sawyer at Zude PR....
“Stop sending me these ridiculously useful notes: Seriously, thanks, redoing KPIs for an organisation at the moment so v. useful.”
David Sawyer | Zude PR
Buy now. This time next year you'll be admiring your end of year review and trophies to boot.