1. In January we kicked off our adventure by inviting 20 UK PR practitioners and agency leads to join us for an industry retrospective session on a boat on the Thames! We explored automation, discussed measurement and looked into the future.
As a tech product team, we also pledged to listen and build solutions to make the lives of PR pros a little easier.
2. In February, coveragebook.com became a full feature product and our exciting journey began.
3. In April, we welcome our 65th happy paying customer and our first customers from the United States of America!
4. In May, we joined the #PRStack community. Both Gary and Stella contributed to the first book and recommended PR tech short-cut tips. Get involved here.
5. In May, we published our ebook on the future of public relations; ‘PRs Digital Resolution’. Mark Bokowski, Paul Sutton and Behind the Spin wrote rave reviews. Today 500 copies have downloaded and read. Get yours here.
6. In June, we celebrated our 150th customer and we welcome our first customers in Australia!
7. Also in June, Stella joined a panel debate at the Future Comms event in London. The coveragebook.com team formed some great relationships that day and we’re excited to be involved in the planning of the event next year. Check out the event highlight coverage here.
8. In September, we celebrated coveragebook.com being used in 800 cities worldwide!
9. In December, we made a huge update to our app where we integrated ad-blocker technology to the image grabber so our customers could say goodbye to pop-ups and cookie messages.
10. Today as we say goodbye to 2015, we’re over the moon to be joined by 400 loyal customers all over the world. We are pumped to see in 2016 with you and can’t wait to continue to listen, build and make life easier.
Thank you so much for helping us make this happen. We love it.
Happy new year everyone.